Continuous Composites, headquartered in Coeur d'Alene, Idaho, owns the world's earliest granted patents on Continuous Fiber 3D Printing (CF3D®). Offering the most advanced composites and additive manufacturing solution, CF3D redefines mainstream manufacturing. We are taking a purposeful approach to establishing our foundational team of energetic, driven, and hardworking individuals with a synergistic background in business and engineering. Our team, vision, and patent protection are igniting the next industrial revolution and we are on a journey to transform manufacturing.
As a Junior Software Engineer, you will participate in developing our continuous fiber additive manufacturing commercial software package, and various internal tools. We are looking for an experienced engineer that can architect, design, and develop our core application. Responsibilities will include designing, developing, and testing tool-pathing, geometric computation and analysis, physical analysis methods, robust simulation tools, and solvers.
• Strong object-oriented programming and design skills
• Strong fundamentals with algorithms with data-structures
• Strong mathematical background
• Strong hard science background
• Familiar with finite element analysis tools and methods
• Familiar with robotics and additive manufacturing
• Familiar with Python
• Ability to analyze large features and implement practical solutions
• Thrive in a collaborative environment and can clearly communicate across many teams
• Experience in C++, computer graphics, applied math, machine learning, data analytics,advanced finite element analysis, and general mechanical engineering knowledge