Continuous Composites, headquartered in Coeur d'Alene, Idaho, owns the world's earliest granted patents on Continuous Fiber 3D Printing (CF3D®). Offering the most advanced composites and additive manufacturing solution, CF3D redefines mainstream manufacturing. We are taking a purposeful approach to establishing our foundational team of energetic, driven, and hardworking individuals with a synergistic background in business and engineering. Our team, vision, and patent protection are igniting the next industrial revolution and we are on a journey to transform manufacturing.
As a Senior Software Engineer, you will develop our continuous fiber additive manufacturing commercial software package, as well as various internal tools. We are looking for an experienced engineer that can architect, design, and develop our core application. Responsibilities will include designing, developing, and testing tool-pathing, geometric computation and analysis, physical analysis methods, robust simulation tools, and solvers.
• Strong object-oriented programming and design skills, preferably in C++
• Strong fundamentals with advanced algorithms and data-structures
• Strong mathematical background related to computer graphics, advanced geometrical concepts, and spatial data
• Strong hard science background
• Experience with robotics
• Experience with additive manufacturing
• Experience with finite element analysis tools and underlying methods
• Ability to analyze large features and implement practical solutions
• Thrive in a collaborative environment and can clearly communicate across many teams
• 3+ years related industry experience
• Experience in machine learning, data analytics, and general mechanical engineering knowledge