Continuous Composites, headquartered in Coeur d'Alene, Idaho, owns the world's earliest granted patents on Continuous Fiber 3D Printing (CF3D®). Offering the most advanced composites and additive manufacturing solution, CF3D redefines mainstream manufacturing. We are taking a purposeful approach to establishing our foundational team of energetic, driven, and hardworking individuals with a synergistic background in business and engineering. Our team, vision, and patent protection are igniting the next industrial revolution and we are on a journey to transform manufacturing.
We are seeking a talented and seasoned UXUI Developer to join the Continuous Composites team. You will work on a collaborative team of mechanical and software engineers to develop our continuous fiber additive manufacturing commercial software package, as well as various internal tools. Responsibilites include the implementation of UI/UX designs primarily in a C++ setting, and designing in XAML. You will also support the development and maintainence of our core front-end code and help define UI/UX coding and testing infrastructure.
• An eye for detail in the details of UX and UI design
• Experience in frontend web development using frameworks like React or AngularJS
• Backend experience with node.js or other similar server environments
• Data modeling and storage in DB's such as MongoDB and SQL
• Using modern real-time data streaming techniques for applications related to IoT
• Experience in setting up a complete cloud infrastructure on platforms such as AWS
• Data visualization techniques such as dashboards for presenting data in a real-time and interactive manner
• Thrive in a collaborative environment and can clearly communicate across multiple teams
• An ability and willingness to learn new frameworks and technologies quickly