- Your use of the Site constitutes your acceptance of the terms and conditions outlined in the Site Policies.
- The content of the pages of the Site is for your general information and personal use only. You must not reproduce, distribute,modify, create derivative works of, publicly display, publicly perform,republish, download, store or transmit any of the material on the Site.
- The content of the Site is subject to revision without notice. Unless otherwise provided in such revision, any revisions to our Site or the Site Policies, or any part thereof, will take effect when they are posted.
- When you visit the Site or send emails to us,you are communicating with us electronically. You acknowledge that you can access information that is provided electronically, and you consent to receive communications from us electronically. You agree that all agreements, notices,disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communication be in writing.
- The Site and all content contained herein is provided by Continuous Composites on an "as is" and "as available" basis. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee, express or implied, as to the operation of the Site or the accuracy,timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on the Site for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly disclaim liability for any such inaccuracies or errors,as well as for all warranties, express or implied, statutorily or otherwise,including but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, non-infringement, and fitness for a particular purpose to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- You expressly agree that your use of the Site and of any information or materials on the Site is entirely at your own risk,for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through the Site meet your specific requirements.
- The Site and its entire contents, features and functionality is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, all information, software, design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Such materials are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property and proprietary rights laws. Reproduction is prohibited.
- All trademarks reproduced on the Site which are not the property of, or licensed to Continuous Composites, Inc., are acknowledged on the Site. CF3D® is a registered trademark and the sole property of us and is acknowledged on the Site. The Continuous Composites logo mark is a registered trademark and the sole property of us and is acknowledged on the Site.
- You may not use the Site for the purpose of gathering information for or transmitting unsolicited commercial phone calls,facsimile transmissions, email or email that makes use of headers, invalid or nonexistent domain names, or other means of deceptive addressing. You may not use the Site in a manner that violates any local, state, national or international laws. Unauthorized use of the Site terminates the permission or license granted by Continuous Composites and may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time the Site may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s)and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. If you decide to access third party websites linked to the Site, you do so at entirely your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites.
- The Site may contain statements concerning our operations, prospects, strategies, financial condition, future economic performance and demand for our products or services, as well as our intentions,plans and objectives (particularly with respect to product and service offerings), and those of other companies and industries that are forward-looking statements. These statements are based upon a number of assumptions and estimates which are subject to significant uncertainties, many of which are beyond our control. When used on the Site, words like"anticipates," "expects," "believes,""estimates," "seeks," "plans,""intends," "will" and similar expressions are intended to identify forward-looked statements designed to fall within securities law safe harbors for forward-looking statements. The Site and the information contained on the Site does not constitute an offer or a solicitation of an offer for sale of any securities.
- The Site contains information and press releases about us. We disclaim any duty or obligation to update this information or any such press releases. Information about companies other than ours contained in any press release or otherwise, should not be relied upon as being provided or endorsed by us.
- You agree to indemnify, defend and hold us and our partners, agents, officers, directors, employees, subcontractors,successors and assigns, third party suppliers of information and documents,attorneys, advertisers, product and service providers and affiliates harmless from any liability, loss, claim and expense, including attorney's fees, related to your violation of the Site Policies or use of the Site.
- Your use of the Site and any dispute arising out of such use of the Site is subject to the laws of the United States of America.
- Any dispute or unresolved controversy arising out of or relating to the Site Policies or your visit to the Site shall be submitted to confidential arbitration, except that, to the extent you have in any manner violated or threatened to violate Continuous Composites'intellectual property rights, Continuous Composites may seek injunctive or other appropriate relief in any state or federal court in the state of Idaho,and you consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue in such courts. The arbitrator's award shall be binding and may be entered as a judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction. Each party will bear its own costs with respect to any disputes arising under the Site Policies. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, no arbitration under the Site Policies shall be joined to an arbitration involving any other party subject to the Site Policies, whether through class arbitration proceedings or otherwise. By using the Site, you specifically agree to be bound by this arbitration provision and agree that all disputes must be arbitrated on an individual basis. You specifically agree that you have no right or authority to bring disputes as a class, collective or representative action.
- The language of this Agreement shall be interpreted as to its fair meaning and not strictly for or against any party. The Site Policies may be automatically assigned by us in our sole discretion to a third party in the event of an acquisition, sale, merger, or other change of control of Continuous Composites, Inc. Should any part of the Site Policies beheld invalid or unenforceable, that portion shall be construed consistent with applicable law and the remaining portions shall remain in full force and effect. To the extent that anything in or associated with the Site is in conflict or inconsistent with the Site Policies, the Site Policies shall control. Our failure to enforce any provision of the Site Policies shall not be deemed a waiver of such provision nor of the right to enforce such provision.Our rights under the Site Policies shall survive any termination of the Site Policies.